Picture yourself at your favourite local hangout, enjoying a glass of wine or beer, hanging with friends, all while painting your own masterpiece!
We’re proudly Canadian. Join other fun, crazy Canucks – no talent required – having a great time socializing and making new connections.Come by yourself, with family or friends, and leave with a Picasso of your own, some handy new painting skills, and most importantly, new friends and lasting memories.
No experience is required and newbies are encouraged to join us. Spirits and Splatter’s social painting parties are fun for any skill level. We even provide all of the painting supplies so you don’t have to! No set up or clean up!
- Girls’ Night Out – relax and share some laughs with your friends.
- Bachelorettes – a novel way to celebrate and create great memories.
- Date Night – really beats the same old dinner and a movie!
- Office parties and team building – give your co-workers something new to talk about on Monday!
- Private parties – a fresh new take on party planning.
- Fundraising – paint, drink and socialize in support of your favourite, local organization.
Our spirited events run for two and one half hours and include access to our talented and helpful paint slingers, a 16” x 20” art canvas for all attendees, a paint smock, and all the tools you will need to unlock your inner artist! Our Milk and Splatters youth events typically run for two hours and are just long enough to keep the kids interested!
Register online now and join us for a night of paint, pals and pinots!
Find Your Inner Artist
If you think you’re not artistic and you’ll embarrass yourself, think again. You CAN do it! It’s amazing how this friendly artist can guide you through the process of creating your own version of the piece at hand. Our group was fun and supportive too.