Join us for a family paint party at The Riverview Park and Zoo!
Bring your kids out for a creative afternoon on Sunday July 15th 2-4:30.
.Ourwell-run paint party includes professional instruction from our talented and helpful paint slingers and all the tools you will need to unlock your inner artist!
We’re proudly Canadian. Join other fun, crazy Canucks – no talent required – having a great time socializing and making new connections. Come by yourself, with family or friends, and leave with a Picasso of your own, some handy new painting skills, and most importantly, new friends and lasting memories.
Spirits and Splatter’s social paint party is fun for any skill level.
No experience is required and newbies are encouraged to join us. We even provide all of the painting supplies so you don’t have to! No set up or clean up!
Register for an existing event or host your very own paint party. Spirits and Splatters’ fun get-togethers are perfect for…Girls’ Night Out – relax and share some laughs with your friends.
- Bachelorettes – a novel way to celebrate and create great memories.
- Date Night – really beats the same old dinner and a movie!
- Office parties and team building – give your co-workers something new to talk about on Monday!
- Private parties – a fresh new take on party planning.
- Fundraising – paint, drink and socialize in support of your favourite, local organization.